Vujaday Music Festival + Wellness
$3297 per person
FREE your mind, body & soul and dance to the beat with our immersive “Vujaday Music Festival + Wellness Retreat.” Visit the mesmerizing island of Barbados, filled with lush flora, clear turquoise colored oceans and bright happy culture.
Step your feet onto the soft, white, pristine sand. THIS will be your home for the next five days: barefoot & free.
- Stay in the exclusive Platinum Coast of Barbados in luxury accommodations
- Enjoy the beachfront open-air wellness resort
- Partake in 1-2 times daily rejuvenating yoga/meditation sessions (sunrise/sunset)
- Devour healthy & scrumptious meals, snacks and drinks
- Revive & refresh your body with 2-4 spa treatments
- Challenge your senses with daily adventures through the sounds of electronic music & dance
- Accelerate your growth through networking with like-minded individuals
- Discover Barbados through experiential activities and excursions
- Note: General Admission 5-Day is included with option to upgrade to VIP.
The combination of bright & happy culture and wellness could not be more fitting. Come join us on an adventure to find yourself through the art of living WELL–thy —open your mind and let go of your body as it flows to the beat of the drum.
ABOUT Vujaday Music Festival: Vujaday Music Festival is a thoughtfully curated selection of musical and cultural experiences that invites you to explore lush landscapes, dance on flawless palm-covered beaches and soak in translucent azure waters under a golden island sun. Ignite your sense of adventure, this is not a déjà vu; this is something you’ve never seen or felt before. This is Vujaday. Learn More.
Check out the 2020 lineup including Diplo: https://vujadaymusicfestival.com/2020-lineup/
- Double Occupancy
- $ 3297
- This accommodation is for 2 people in a shared room. You may share with a friend or we can pair you with someone.
- Single Occupancy
- $ 4297
- This accommodation is a private room designed for the independent traveler.
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, vacation clothing.
IncludedAccommodationsExcursionsExpert Coach (As Mentioned)Fitness ActivitiesGeneral Admission 5-Day PassGroup Transportation to/from EventsHappiness CoordinatorMealsSpa TreatmentsSwag BagTransportation/Car
Not IncludedAirfareTypical Souvenir